MAOZ works to promote accessibility in all its activities. We believe that individuals with disabilities have equal rights and are entitled full access to the organization’s broad range of programming.
This section of the site aims to inform you about the current accessibility accommodations at MAOZ. We are also implementing additional accessible solutions. Our goal is to enable anyone with or without disabilities equal and accessible service.
If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, we would be happy to receive your feedback.
- Disabled Parking – disabled parking can be arranged with the MAOZ building’s parking with advance notice.
- Accessible entrance – is available at the back entrance, around the building near the disabled parking spaces. Please give us a prior notice of your arrival as this is a staff entrance.
- Standard Disabled Services
- Physically accessible classrooms. You can also request a chair with hand grips.
- Physically accessible meeting rooms that can be booked with advance notice.
- Service animals are welcome.
- You may request an escort for your first visit to the office.
- Written information can be requested in an accessible format.
- If needed, a space in a quiet rest room with a sofa can be arranged.
- For individual accessibility accommodations, please contact the individual hosting you at MAOZ or the accessibility coordinator.
Accessibility coordinator details:
Email Address: [email protected]